Longtime snowboarder and designer Brew Moscarello took the simple, classic functionality of the original Snurfer and gave it a modern spin to keep up with everything a backyard enthusiast can dish out. The original Snurfer has been redesigned with a flat-bottomed dual-channel base. The nose width and tail width has been increased. A modern marvel with a retro twist, the Nomad is capable of keeping up with whatever you throw at it. There are no metal rails or bindings to get in the way. This snowboard is ready to tackle a variety of snow conditions, twists, turns, and tricks.
- Ideal for riders 100 pounds and over
- Material: 7 Ply North American Hard Maple
- U.S. Made
Pushing the limits of edgeless backyard riding, our 2nd generation Nomad has been re-engineered with a swallow tail design, elongated radial taper side cut and increased nose width. We’ve also added just the right amount of "tail width", creating a flat- bottomed dual-channel board that can perform in a variety of backyard conditions. A modern marvel with a retro twist, the Nomad is ideal for riders 100 pounds and over.
- Deck: 100% North American Maple
- Length: 47 in / 120 cm
- Nose Width: 8.5 in / 21.59 cm
- Tail Width: 7.5 in / 19.30 cm
- Tail Shape: Swallow
- Base: Dual channel flat base
- Sidecut: Elongated radial taper
- Flex: Full
- Traction: 5mm diamond cut EVA foam
- Rope: 100% recycled poly rope
Made in the USA